Last Updated: February 18, 2015
Available: Immediate, Full-Time
Salary: $30,000 + bonus structure
We Hire Great People!
Are you looking for an opportunity to become one of the newest members of a large dealer group that is a Top 50 Employer in Canada 3 years running? Then this may be your opportunity!
Davis Chevrolet GMC Buick in Airdrie is currently seeking an energetic and goal oriented Sales Consultant to join their team. This full-time, Mon-Fri (and rotating Saturdays) position offers $30,000 base + incentives and full company benefits! Full training program provided to successful candidate.
- Responsible for selling automobiles through the achievement of opportunity-based sales quotas
- Develop ongoing, profitable relationships with customers and continually maintain a professional image of the company
- Maintain a broad knowledge of automobiles, specifications and features
- Demonstrated ability to convert prospects and close deals while maintaining established sales quotas
- Professional demeanor, selling style and appearance
- Exceptional verbal communication and presentation skills
- Ability to work individually and as part of a team
- Computer literacy skills
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Previous sales experience a definite asset
- University or College degree in a related field preferred
- Valid Driver’s License
If you meet the above qualifications and are excited to join our team, then send us your resume quoting “Sales Consultant 2015-4-7” in the subject line or really impress us with a 60 second video clip because we love video resumes! We do thank all applicants in advance, but only those selected for an interview will be contacted. Please send everything by e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org
To view all the exciting career opportunities within Alberta at the Davis Automotive Group please visit our website at www.davisautogroup.ca
Job Reference #: 2015-4-7