Great Service without the wait!
To our Airdrie and out of town customers: Our staff is trained to provide an Express Lube service where we can guarantee your oil changed in as little as 30 minutes. Our time trials tell us we can do it!
Regular Oil Change
Dexos Oil Change
Dexos 8L 0W20 Oil Change
Full Synthetic Oil Change
Full Synthetic 0W20 Oil Change
Diesel Oil Change
Diesel Synthetic Oil Change
Customer Supplied Oil
Benefits of a Davis Express Lube Service:
- In-and-Out in as little as 30 minutes
- No appointment necessary
- We make service recommendations, and always ask before proceeding with any vehicle maintenance or service that was not outlined at greeting.
- GM-Trained Certified Service
- 15 Point inspection report
- Competitive Pricing
- Davis Dealer Rewards Loyalty Program
- Shuttle Service
- Adhere to manufacture's guidelines for warranty
- Free fluid top off
- Vehicle history recording and recall awareness
Frequently Asked Questions:
Q: How often should I get an oil change?
A: Here's what GM Certified Services experts recommend:
Q: Why does Davis Chevrolet GMC Buick recommend using Dexos1 oil?
A: We love this oil and here's why:
Q: I prefer to wait while my vehicle is being serviced, is this possible?
A: Yes you may wait as we offer a quick service. We have a waiting area with free WI-FI and free coffee.! We also offer a shuttle service if you must be somewhere else!
Q: Can I come right away or do I need an appointment?
A: No appointment is neccesary. If you wish to make an appointment you can do so by calling or booking online! When you get here one of our service writers will give you an estimated time of completion based on the number of vehicles infront of you.
Q: What does your 15 point inspection include?
- All lights (including signals)
- Air Filter
- Driving Belts
- Battery Check (Cable & Clamps)
- Wiper Blades
- Brake Fluid
- Windshield washer fluid
- Power steering fluid
- Differential fluid (RWD) Transfer case
- Fluid, front axle level, Transfer case vent (4WD/AWD)
- Transmission/Transaxle fluid
- Tire Pressure
- Tire Wear
|Cabin Air Filter Change .......... $64|
|Tire Rotation ........ $39.95|
|Brake Inspection ............$69.95|
|Tire Repair (per patch) .......... $39.95|
|All the benefits of GM Certified Service without the wait…that’s Davis Chev’s new Certified Express Service!|