Reengineered. Redesigned. Rewarded.
The all-new 2016 Chevrolet Camaro, sold in Airdrie Alberta, stands out in every way imaginable. And now, there’s another reason to take notice: Camaro is the 2016 Motor Trend Car of the Year.
At Davis Chevrolet in Airdrie, we offer the finest in selection of Chevrolets in Alberta. As a family managed business, we can assure you that you will not only receive an aerodynamically chiseled performance vehicle, but a fantastic purchasing experience. Talk with one of our representatives today, and learn why vehicle buyers come from Calgary, Okotoks and Red Deer for our shopping experience.
Refined and driver-centric
Premium materials. Rich textures. Tailored stitching. This degree of refinement comes standard inside all Camaro models. But take the driver seat to discover the entire layout is optimized for performance driving. The sharpened styling includes:
- Rotating HVAC dials replace extra dash buttons for quicker, intuitive climate control
- A center console layout with dual cup holders and ample storage yet exceptional ergonomics for shifting
Own the open sky
From the fully automatic soft top that seamlessly disappears beneath the hard tonneau cover, to modular underbody bracing to allow the same sharp, nimble handling as the coupe, the Camaro Convertible is a high-tech masterpiece. It even lets you raise or lower the top with a single button while driving up to 30 mph, or lower remotely with the keyfob.
All Camaro models start from a toned exterior sculpted for aerodynamic efficiency. LT comes standard with 18-inch aluminum wheels, LED daytime running lamps, halogen projector-beam headlamps and a grille unique to LT. Add the RS Appearance Package for:
- 20-inch wheels
- Decklid-mounted lip spoiler
- HID headlamps with LED signature
- LED taillamps
- Chrome-accented grille with iconic RS badging
Go all the way with the legendary Camaro SS. Rule road and track with standard 20-inch wheels, HID headlamps with LED signature accents, LED taillamps, a full suite of intelligent performance technologies, plus:
- Unique rear stanchion spoiler
- Distinct hood with functional air vents
- Wide, assertive grille with integrated brake cooling ducts
- A 6.2L LT1 V8 engine with 455 HP and 455 lb-ft. of torque
- Available magnetic ride control
All-new performance from the ground up.
What happens when an all-new, lightweight platform joins forces with precision steering, a sophisticated suspension system and a full suite of performance technologies? You engineer a Camaro up to 390 lbs. lighter and 28% stiffer than its predecessor, giving the driver a precise feel and connection to the road.
Power and efficiency without the sacrifice
The sports car’s mass-savings allows the LT’s standard turbo engine to put all of its 275 hp and 295 lb.-ft. of torque to work. Expect great efficiency plus surprising cornering and braking, and 0 to 60 manual time of 5.4 seconds (5.5 automatic)
All-new and available on LT, the 335 hp and 284 lb.-ft. of torque are balanced with Direct Injection and Variable Valve Timing. On the 8-speed automatic, get Active Fuel Management™ and clock 0 to 60 in 5.1 seconds (5.2 manual).
The LT1 V8 catapults the automatic Camaro SS 0 to 60 in 4 seconds flat (4.3 manual) with 455 hp and 455 lb.-ft of torque. With Direct Injection, Variable Valve Timing and Active Fuel Management™ (automatic), its efficiency is just as impressive.
Chevrolet My Link
- Apple CarPlay compatibility - a smarter way to use your iPhone in-car
- Standard 7-inch and available 8-inch diagonal touch-screen
- Available MyLink Navigation
- Voice-activated controls
- SiriusXM with a trial subscription to SiriusXM All-Access for 12 months
- Available wireless phone charging pad
- Available 9-speaker Bose® premium audio system
- Available 8-inch diagonal reconfigurable center screen display in instrument cluster
- Available Head-Up Display
- Electronic park brake, passive entry and push-button start
- Power seats with available Memory Package
- Available heated steering wheel
Stay connected to your Camaro even when you’re apart with the available OnStar® Basic Plan, including OnStar® RemoteLink
Key Fob Services, letting you use your compatible smartphone to:
- Remotely start your car with the available factory-installed remote starter system
- Remotely activate door locks, horns and lights
- Receive OnStar Advanced Diagnostics e-mails
- OnStar® Guidance Plan standard for six months with OnStar Automatic Crash Response System