Infectiously fun to drive
Sonic is a sporty, small car for those who want more than just a way to get around. It’s for people who love to have a little fun behind the wheel thanks to the available turbocharged engine that offers an EPA-estimated 40 MPG highway. In fact, Sonic has quite a history when it comes to safety. The 2015 Sonic was named a 2015 Top Safety Pick in its Small Car segment by The Insurance Institute of Highway Safety (IIHS). Plus it’s the first car in its class to offer 10 standard air bags.
At Davis Chevrolet in Airdrie, we offer the finest in selection of Chevrolet in Alberta. As a family managed business, we can assure you that you will not only receive a luxurious product, but have a luxurious purchasing experience. Talk with one of our representatives today, and learn why vehicle buyers come from Calgary, Okotoks and Red Deer for our shopping experience.
Make room for fun
Smart and spacious
Sonic hatchback offers seating for five with 19 cubic feet of cargo space — 47.7 cubic feet with rear seats down. You’ll get plenty of room in the Sonic sedan which offers 14.9 cubic feet of trunk space, more than Honda Civic or Toyota Corolla. Both models offer a 60/40 split-folding rear seat allowing you to find a configuration that’s just right, whether it’s catching the latest concert or grabbing groceries after work.
- Subtle Nightfall Gray Metallic exterior contrasted by matte-finish upper and lower grille bezels, door handle inserts and decklid trim
- Rear spoiler and 18-inch aluminum wheels with Midnight Silver finish
- Jet Black leather-appointed seats with sueded microfiber accents and Mojave inserts
Sonic offers available innovative safety technology such as Forward Collision Alert, Lane Departure Warning and available rear vision camera.
Advanced safety package
Sonic offers the Advanced Safety Package to help you
avoid a collision. It’s also the first car in its class
to offer 10 standard air bags.
- Sonic is the first car in its class with 10 standard air bags
- Sensors throughout the vehicle determine how many air bags deploy
- The cabin is reinforced with high-strength steel throughout
- Built-in sensors automatically contact an OnStar Advisor to see if you need help
- The advisor uses GPS technology to pinpoint your location and request emergency help
- It’s part of the OnStar Guidance Plan