Beautiful, inside and out
2016 Traverse is a midsize SUV that offers exceptional amenities and style. A bold exterior style wraps around a refined interior that offers seating for up to eight, and best-in-class maximum cargo space. With technology and safety features that include an available industry-first Front-Center Air Bag, available Forward Collision Alert and Lane Departure Warning, it's no wonder that the 2015 Traverse made the list of the Best Family Cars of 2015 by Parents magazine and Edmunds.com.
At Davis Chevrolet in Airdrie, we offer the finest in selection of Chevrolet in Alberta. As a family managed business, we can assure you that you will not only receive a luxurious product, but have a luxurious purchasing experience. Talk with one of our representatives today, and learn why vehicle buyers come from Calgary, Okotoks and Red Deer for our shopping experience.
Room for everything
Including all the extras you need. Like supple touch surfaces, and ingenious Smart Slide® second-row seating which allows easy access to the third row. LTZ amenities include heated/cooled seats, tri-zone climate control and sliding armrest with storage.
SUV class-leading cargo space
With 116.3 cubic feet of maximum cargo space and 24.4 cubic feet behind the third row, Traverse is a best-in-class crossover SUV. With a simple push of a button, the available power-remote liftgate makes loading and unloading a breeze.
Tech at your fingertips
Traverse offers the technology you need to stay connected. With one standard USB port in the
front center console and two in the rear, there are plenty of places to charge your devices. There’s also an available rear-seat entertainment system.
Connect with available Bluetooth® wireless technology or one of the 3 USB ports to sync your smartphone or other compatible device. Stream Pandora® Internet Radio, or take advantage of SiriusXM Satellite Radio. And you can access your favorite music and media using touch controls or voice commands.
- Available Chevrolet MyLink, featuring voice pass-through, allows you to be seamlessly integrated through your compatible smartphone
- Handle calls, play music and access contacts
- Drive confidently with OnStar® Turn-by-Turn Navigation (standard for the first six months)
- Available Chevrolet MyLink with Navigation offers full GPS navigation plus 2-D/3-D maps, points of interest, and SiriusXM NavTraffic with 3-month trial subscription
- A standard 6.5-inch diagonal color touch-screen provides easy access to information
- And with the a press of a button on the steering wheel, iPhone users can access Siri Eyes-Free
Head of the Class
The available industry-first Front-Center Air Bag deploys from
the right side of the driver seat and positions itself between
the front seats for added cushioning and restraint to help
protect the driver and passenger from colliding with one
another in the event of a side-impact collision. It can also
deploy in a rollover collision.
- Traverse has been constructed with high-strength materials to help minimize damage
- The LATCH (Lower Anchors and Tethers for Children) system
- Six standard air bags, including side-impact air bags