Why work for Davis Chevrolet in Airdrie?
· We are a Non-commission environment with a base salary plus bonuses and incentives.
· Our common sense approach to looking after customers has positioned us as the only GM dealer in Greater Calgary up YOY in 2015 and the highest increase in our region for 2016.
· We have lots of traffic, lots of inventory and lots of opportunity for the right individual willing to take the leap and make an honest living in automotive retail. Our customers love our unique approach to helping them buy!
We Hire Great People!
- Are you confident, competitive, ambitious, and enthusiastic about customer service and sales?
- Are you a driven, high-energy individual, possessing a commitment to achieving at the highest level?
- Do you want to work for a company that strives to make a positive impact in the community where you live?
- Do you want to work with a company that values its employees and has been recognized as a Best Employer in Canada, 5 years running?
If you answered “Yes” to one or all of these questions, we would love to explore the possibilities with you!
This is an exceptional opportunity for an energetic, enthusiastic and goal-oriented individual who thrives in a quick cycle, sales environment to join the Sales team at Davis Chevrolet GMC Buick, in Airdrie. This full-time position involves a rotating 6/5/4 schedule.
The successful candidate will be offered a non-commissioned pay structure with an annual salary, a lucrative tiered volume bonus, plus a full array of company benefits! A full training program will be provided to the successful candidate. Duties in this role include:
- Prospecting and working with existing clients to sell new and used automobiles
- Developing and maintaining relationships with customers to exceed customer expectations to build loyalty
- Complete and close sales in a manner which ensures maximum, long-term customer satisfaction and repeat business
- Maintain a broad knowledge of automobiles, specifications and features
The Ideal Candidate
Ideally you possess a post-secondary diploma or degree in a commerce or business specialty. A High School Diploma or equivalent is acceptable with commensurate industry or retail experience. You have a demonstrated ability to understand and meet customer needs which enable you to successfully convert prospects into sales and close deals to meet and exceed established sales quotas. Professional telephone skills, attention to detail, ability to follow processes, combined with exceptional closing skills, are a few of the attributes we are looking for in our next team members. You are also a team player, self-starter, proficient in computer usage, with demonstrable independent work habits.
If you meet the above qualifications and are excited to join our team, send us your resume by e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org, quoting “Product Specialist 2017-4-3” and where you saw the posting in the subject line.
We do thank all applicants in advance, but only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
To view all the exciting career opportunities within Alberta at the Davis Automotive Group please visit our website at www.davisautogroup.ca
Job Reference #: 2017-4-3
Last Updated: May 1, 2017