Revealing the 2016 GMC Yukon to Alberta
The all-new 2016 GMC Yukon has been redesigned to make a powerful first impression, as distinctive to behold as it is innovative and comfortable to drive. With bold styling, premium materials, advanced technologies and inspiring capability all powered by all new EcoTec3 engines, you can be sure that the 2015 Yukon is exactly what you, and up to 7 of your passengers need to travel in Comfort and Style, on and off the road. Be it through the suburbs of Calgary, on the highways to Edmonton, Backcountry roads in Northern Alberta, or Sight Seeing in the Rocky Mountains.
Look no further than Davis Chevrolet in Airdrie for the GMC Yukon you've been looking for. GMC Yukon shoppers come from Calgary, Strathmore, Okotoks and High River to shop at Davis Chevrolet in Airdrie because of our customer service and attention to detail. Our reputation for being the best Auto Group in Alberta allows us to have an outstanding selection of vehicles, so that you will get the truck that you need for your lifestyle.
My choice of vehicle is the Yukon. My friends ask me why I keep getting it. I’m on my 3rd Yukon and will not change it! I have 3 things that my vehicle has to have and the Yukon hits them everytime!
- Must have power like a truck.
- Must be a safe vehicle
- Must feel like a Queen when I drive it!
The Yukon has enormous amount of space for my family of 5 which is very important when we travel to volleyball tournaments and our yearly family vacations. It provides a great amount of comfort and luxury seating for our long drives . We have everything we need such as WI-FI and USB ports to keep the kids from asking “ ARE WE THERE YET”. My husband and I can listen to our music while the kids listen to theirs or they can watch their favorite show on Netflix. I love trucks but they are not practical for what I need. GM has a customer for life with me!
2016 GMC Yukon
Meet the all-new 2016 GMC Yukon. With bold styling, premium materials, advanced technologies and inspiring capability, Yukon will transport you in comfort and style.
A CRAFTED, COMFORTABLE INTERIOR
The 2016 Yukon interior, a perfect blend of craftsmanship, refinement and functionality. Features include:
- Wrapped surfaces with contrasting stitching and authentic aluminum trim
- Innovative storage for today’s lifestyles
- Denali’s aluminum trim features a unique burnished finish that is complemented by real poplar wood accents
GMC engineers concentrated on every aspect of the Yukon to reduce noise resulting in a noticeably quiet interior cabin.
- Inlaid doors and redesigned mirrors reduce wind noise and improve aerodynamics
- Acoustic laminated windshield and front-door glass
- Triple-sealed doors
- Valved exhaust system reduces exhaust noise
INNOVATIVE STORAGE AND CARGO FLEXIBILITY
Yukon delivers on your need for comfort as well as unparalleled flexibility for passengers, cargo – or both. Features include:
- Third-row fold-flat seats with available power release option
- Available segment-exclusive second-row power release fold-and-tumble seats
- Integrated rear cargo management system
- Lit storage behind articulating 8-inch-diagonal color touch screen
- Center console large enough for hanging folders or a laptop
- New upper door storage
The all-new 2016 GMC Yukon has been redesigned to make a powerful first impression, as distinctive to behold as it is innovative and comfortable to drive.
The all-new Yukon exterior exudes style and confidence from first impression to lasting glance. Design highlights include:
- Detailed GMC grille with chrome surround
- Projector beam headlights
- LED lamps with GMC-specific light signature
- Distinctive 20-inch wheel options
Yukon Denali is the epitome of GMC’s bold styling. Design highlights include:
- Signature chrome Denali grille
- HID projector beam headlights
- Chrome exterior accents on the door handles, bodyside molding, roof rack and rear liftgate
- Available power retractable illuminated assist steps
- Available 22-inch wheels
ECOTEC3 ENGINE PERFORMANCE
Yukon’s all-new EcoTec3 V8 engines deliver the horsepower, torque and efficiencies you deserve.
- EcoTec3 technologies such as Direct Injection, Active Fuel Management and Variable Valve Timing optimize fuel economy and power
- Yukon’s 5.3L V8 delivers 350 horsepower, 375 lb-ft of torque
- Yukon Denali’s 6.2L V8 delivers 420 horsepower, 460 lb-ft of torque
DURALIFE BRAKE ROTORS
Ferritic Nitro-Carburizing technology is a GM-exclusive process that hardens and strengthens rotors. This process protects DuralifeTM rotors against corrosion and can double rotor life compared to conventional rotors.
SMOOTH RIDE & HANDLING
The 2016 Yukon has been engineered to deliver a refined, solid and smooth driving experience with features including:
- A fully boxed frame of high-strength steel improves ride and handling while providing maximum hauling capability
- Enhanced powertrain and body mounts help reduce vehicle vibrations
- New electric variable assist power rack-and-pinion steering system tunes out vibrations and improve handling
- Air Level Control adjusts the rear suspension until the vehicle is level
- Magnetic Ride Control reads the road up to 1,000 times per second, and seamlessly adjust the shocks for a smoother ride and improved handling
Yukon offers a full suite of Driver Alert and Driver Assistance technologies that use Yukon’s network of cameras, radar and ultrasonic sensors all designed to help prepare you to handle the unexpected.
ADVANCED DRIVER TECHNOLOGIES
Yukon’s advanced, Driver Alert and Driver Assistance technologies pair intelligent engineering with driver-centric design and operation to help keep you safer on the road. These available technologies include:
- Forward Collision Alert
- Rear Collision Alert
- Crash Imminent Braking
- Lane Departure Warning
- Side Blind Zone Alert
- Front and Rear Park Assist
- Rear Cross Traffic Alert
- Lane Change Assist
BUILT IN PROTECTION FEATURES
Yukon protects you in the event of a collision with technology and engineering built to give you peace of mind. Features include:
- Segment First - Front Center Airbag5
- Dual stage frontal airbags5
- Seat mounted side impact airbags5
- Head curtain side impact airbags5
- OnStar6 Automatic Crash Notification
- Reinforced steel safety cage
- Shoulder and new lap seat belt pretensioners
SAFETY ALERT SEAT
The innovative Safety Alert Seat in the all-new Yukon vibrates to alert you of potential hazards. With Lane Departure Warning, either the left or right side of the seat vibrates, depending on the direction of lane drift. Forward Collision Alert signals both sides of the seat to vibrate.
SAFE AND CONNECTED: ONSTAR
A 6-month subscription to the OnStar Directions and Connections Plan is standard on the all-new Yukon. The plan includes:
- Automatic Crash Response
- Turn-by-Turn Navigation
- Roadside Assistance
- Emergency Services Link
- Remote Door Unlock