Winter Tires in Airdrie
Our Hand-Picked Winter Car Tires:
Check out our hand-picked car winter tire selection. These winter tires outline what we consider to be the good, better and best winter tires for cars. We know that you do your research too. If you do not see the car winter tire you're looking for, we work with many different manufactures and can likely get it in stock. Give us a call today.
Uniroyal Tiger Paw Ice & Snow III
The versatile Tiger Paw Ice & Snow III is the affordable winter tire that will provide durability and reliability for driving in severe winter conditions.
- 195/60R15 (Sonic/Cobalt/G5) - $145
- 215/60R16 (Malibu/G6/Cruze) - $165
- 225/60R16 (Impala/Grand Prix/LaCrosse) - $165
Michelin X-Ice Xi3
The MICHELIN® X-Ice® Xi3™ tire stops up to 10% shorter on ice and lasts up to two times longer than leading competitors.
- 195/60R15 (Sonic/Cobalt/G5) - $180
- 215/60R16 (Malibu/G6/Cruze) - $190
- 225/60R16 (Impala/Grand Prix/LaCrosse) - $215
Bridgestone Blizzack WS80
The Blizzak’s new tread includes circumferential grooves to help disperse water, large shoulder blocks on the outer edges to improve handling in dry, wet or snowy conditions, and a variety of sipes to provide more biting edges in snow and slush.
- 215/60R16 (Malibu/G6/Cruze) - $195
- 225/60R16 (Impala/Grand Prix/LaCrosse) - $200