GMC SIERRA VS FORD F-150
• Standard on all trim levels HID headlights for added visibility and safety offering 899 LUX
• Aluminum body repairs on F-150’s nearly 5 times more expensive than on GMC.
• Engine life exceeding Ford’s ecoboost by an average of 100,000km!
• Better real world fuel economy
• Highest Initial quality by JD Power
• 2 years free maintenance on Sierra/Silverado
• Built in WiFi
• Equipped with OnStar 4G LTE connectivity and remote link allowing you to remote start your vehicle anywhere in the world!
• Standard Halogen Lighting offering only 596 LUX
• Higher Insurance Costs
• Only 1 V8 option to choose from
• Just ask a Ford Owner
• A Ford is worth an average of $4,500 less when time to trade in
The Sierra is also GM awarded lowest cost of ownership by JD power.
Ford Door Slam
Our double cab offers a more rigid body preventing rattles and protecting the passengers in the event of an accident. Fords traditional extended cab weakens the strength of the cab resulting in rattles, wind leaks, body flex and far more difficulty getting out of the back seat!
What does an Eaton Locking differential mean to you?
GM’s are built with Locking rear differentials because they are trusted and proven! Don’t believe us? Watch the video to show how a Locking Rear Differential vs Fords Limited Slip Differential can make a difference on the boat launch or a slippery driveway!