MSRP starting at: $29,295
7 Inch Screen
Gutsy engine, aggressive sheetmetal, and rear-wheel drive are essential for any muscle car, but the Camaro stirs in excellent handling and great steering, too. Available as a coupe or convertible, the base engine is a 275-hp 2.0-liter turbo four; a 335-hp 3.6-liter V-6 and a 455-hp 6.2-liter V-8 are optional. All offer either a six-speed manual or optional eight-speed automatic.
At Davis Chevrolet in Airdrie, we offer the finest selection of new Chevrolet in all of Brooks and surrounding area. We can assure you that you will not only receive a luxurious product, but have a fantastic purchasing experience. Talk with one of our representatives today and learn why Chevrolet shoppers from Calgary come to Airdrie for the Davis shopping experience.
Drivers, Take Your Seat
Premium materials. Rich textures. Tailored stitching. Refinement comes standard inside a cockpit optimized for performance driving. The sharpened styling of this sports car includes:
- An available reconfigurable instrument cluster that displays key performance and vehicle info
- Seating with aggressive bolsters and available heating/ventilation that boosts comfort and provides support when experiencing g forces
24 Interior Spectrum Colours To Choose From
Available on Camaro 2LT and standard on Camaro 2SS, interior spectrum lighting lets drivers select one of 24 colors to course around the radio, door trim and cup holders, giving off an ambient glow. The color spectrum reacts to changes in drive mode, or you can select “show mode” to trigger a pulsing, full-color light show.
A New Era in Performance
In 1966, Chevrolet introduced the world to Camaro and a love affair was born. Now, after 50 years of pushing the envelope, advanced performance technology, meticulous design and engineering mastery come together in the sixth-generation Camaro. With refinements that can be seen in every sculpted bodyline, felt in every turn, and heard in the roar of the three available powertrains, the sixth-generation Camaro is the lightest, leanest, and meanest Camaro yet.
Chevrolet pays homage to a performance icon with the 50th Anniversary Edition. Head over to our Camaro 50th Anniversary experience to see how we’re celebrating Camaro Fifty, and make sure to check back because there will be new surprises all throughout the year.
Sculpted to Perfection
Built around a smaller, lighter architecture than the previous generation, the 2017 Camaro sports car takes full advantage of its tighter proportions with more responsive braking, better attack in and out of corners, and more nimble performance. The smaller, more athletic sixth-generation Camaro also features a fastback profile and more pronounced quarter panels, creating a road presence that’s hard to ignore.
All Camaro models start from a toned exterior sculpted for aerodynamic efficiency. LT comes standard with 18-inch aluminum wheels, LED daytime running lamps, halogen projector-beam headlamps and a grille unique to LT. Add the RS Appearance Package for:
- 20-inch wheels
- Decklid-mounted lip spoiler
- HID headlamps with LED signature daytime running lamps
- LED taillamps
- Chrome-accented grille with iconic RS badging
Go all the way with the legendary Camaro SS. Rule road and track with standard 20-inch wheels, HID headlamps with LED signature accents, LED taillamps, intelligent performance technologies, plus:
- Unique rear stanchion spoiler
- Distinct hood with functional air vents
- Wide, assertive grille with integrated brake cooling ducts
- A 6.2L LT1 V8 engine with 455 horsepower and 455 lb.-ft. of torque
- Available Magnetic Ride Control
From the ferocious standard 2.0L turbo to the available LT1 V8 powerhouse, Camaro has a powertrain option engineered to make sure you get the power you need without sacrificing efficiency.
Get in Gear
Whether you choose the convenience of the available 8-speed paddle-shift automatic or the tactile control of the 6-speed manual (with Active Rev Matching on SS), either transmission option makes for an exhilarating driving experience.
- Apple CarPlay™ compatibility – a smarter way to use your iPhone in the car
- Standard 7-inch or available 8-inch diagonal touch-screen
- Android Auto™ compatibility
- Voice-activated controls
- SiriusXM† Satellite Radio with a trial subscription of the All-Access Package for 12 months
- Available wireless phone charging
- Available Bose® premium audio system
- Available 8-inch diagonal reconfigurable center screen display in instrument cluster
- Available Head-Up Display
- Electronic park brake, Keyless Open and Start
- Power seats with available Memory Package
- Available heated steering wheel